Big Book Help

Other Resources and Places within the E-AA Group and within AA.org

Big Book Help

Postby Karl R » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Big Book Help

If you are new to AA and do not have the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous, please ask a moderator or admin team member for help in finding one and a link to the online version.

Team members may be reached by private message. We are listed at the bottom right corner of the index page under "The team". Or just click on our username and the PM function to us will come up.

The online version of our basic textbook "Alcoholics Anonymous" may be found at http://www.aa.org/bigbookonline/
Karl R
Forums Old Timer

Re: Big Book Help

Postby battybatt » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 am

Hi Karl. I'm working through another day here in sunny Cape Town, 2 months out of re-hab and doing ok. I have many friends that i met during my time inside, many of them are Afrikaans speaking, with little English. I would like to know where and how to get the Big Book in Afrikaans as these guys have trouble keeping up with their steps etc. and it is having a detrimental effect on their progress'

cand you help us?

jeff
battybatt
Forums Newcomer

Postby ann2 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 am

Hi! The BB is available in Afrikaans -- I see it on the "AA San Jose literature price list". I would contact the HQ in NY using the address "orders at aa dot org" for a catalog.

Ann
"If I don't take twenty walks, Billy Beane send me to Mexico" -- Miguel Tejada
ann2
Forums Old Timer

Postby Karl R » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 am

thank you Ann.

K.
Karl R
Forums Old Timer

Return to Other Places within the E-AA Group