The Grapevine online

Other Resources and Places within the E-AA Group and within AA.org

The Grapevine online

Postby jakpar » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 am

REGISTER with GRAPEVINE Online
Registration is free for everyone, and there's no obligation to subscribe. You’ll have a seven day free trial period to check out everything we have to offer. Of course you can subscribe anytime to GRAPEVINE Online! http://www.aagrapevine.org/
Jack

"We are of service by accepting responsibility for the authority God has given us and by respecting the authority God has given to others"
Anonymous
jakpar
Forums Contributor

Re: The Grapevine online

Postby PaigeB » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:39 am

Hey Jakpar! What have you heard about Grapevine (hard-copy) outsourcing to a clearinghouse for sales? Maybe I heard it incorrectly at the Spring Assembly? I do have the privilege of being able to attend the West Central Regional Forum which will be held in Iowa this year and hope to hear more then. My luck they will have the workshop at the same time they have the workshop for PI/website as I have some questions regarding on-line copy rights.
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby jakpar » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:50 pm

hi Paige, this is news to me, as it is the first I have heard of it. Please let me know if and when you learn of anything more & I will see what I can find out.
Jack

"We are of service by accepting responsibility for the authority God has given us and by respecting the authority God has given to others"
Anonymous
jakpar
Forums Contributor

Postby PaigeB » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 pm

The Forum is in Sept. I think. I have the email addy of a past delegate from Iowa. He was pretty peeved about it at the Area Assembly and discussion was promised at the Forum.... I really should get an email off to him prior to that. I really hope I heard it wrong!
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby jakpar » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 pm

hello!

Each month the e-AA Group gives away a FREE one year subscription to the Grapevine Digital Magazine, the print version, digitally.
The drawing is free, so enter now http://www.e-aa.org/form_gv.php.
please include your email address and the location you are reading this announcement.

Once we receive your entry, we will notify you and put you in the drawing for that month.
Remember ~if you don't win~ keep entering each month to be eligible to win!
Thank you in advance for participating, GOOD LUCK!

Enter Now http://www.e-aa.org/form_gv.php.

The GrapeVine Committee

Good luck!

Jack
Jack

Anonymous
jakpar
Forums Contributor

Return to Other Places within the E-AA Group