Two Years On Wed. the 27th

A.A. Birthdays!

Two Years On Wed. the 27th

Postby jnito1970 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:33 pm

I know I haven't been to any meetings in the past 7 months as i started my graduate degree and have been very busy with study and 40hour work schedule and school. But I thank AA and my sponsor who I communicate with still regarding my sobriety. It is awesome if it wasn't for AA I would not have been pursing my graduate degree which will help me in my employment. Thank You AA and God for giving me another opportunity. A Day at a time is all we need also thank you to all on e-AA Group. 8)
jnito1970
Forums Newcomer

Re: Two Years On Wed. the 27th

Postby positrac » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:27 am

Well done and I might suggest that you never forget where you came from because history can and will repeat itself. Once you graduate and have all of that new free time would be a great opportunity to get involved with AA meetings again as to maintain clarity of sobriety.

not preaching as much as my experience to you regarding the fragileness of the term sobriety.
You must live your life from beginning to end: No one else can do it for you.
Hopi Proverb
positrac
Trusted Servant

Postby Spirit Flower » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Congrats on 2 years, but be careful. Are you working the program even though you don't go to meetings. Are you sure you are increasing your conscious contact?

i started my graduate degree and have been very busy with study and 40hour work schedule and school
...a score card reading zero...
Spirit Flower
Trusted Servant

Postby jnito1970 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Thank You for the feedback and the congrats, as for still working the program Spirit Flower I am working it in my own way as I still read my blue book at home and on my iPod when I'm in Sauna at gym. Positrac I do plan on coming back to my meetings after I graduate from school and I will never forget where I cam from as I still keep in touch with my counselor at sobriety clinic in which i started my sobriety. Again Thank You for feedback
jnito1970
Forums Newcomer

Return to A.A. Birthdays!