New e-AA Group member

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

New e-AA Group member

Postby Moosbrugger » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:13 am

Hello everyone :D

I'm L. (boy) and I'm an alcoholic.
I'm from Rome (Italy) and I'm 28.
Today, I've been "sober" for 2 years and 1 month (I'm proud of that - though proudness in general is a BIG problem for me).
My english is rusty and poor - like so many of others personality traits of mine :?

A big hug to all of you!
Moosbrugger
Forums Newcomer

Re: New e-AA Group member

Postby Brock » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:36 am

Welcome here Moosbrugger, and congratulations on the two years. Your English looks fine and we have people from all over the world, including those whose first language is not English, lots of good sobriety discussion here, best of luck.
"Good morning, this is your Higher Power speaking. I will not be needing your help today."
Brock
Forums Coordinator

Postby Lali » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:37 am

Welcome, Moosbrugger! E-aa has been priceless for me as I can rarely make f2f meetings anymore due to the fact that I am my mother's primary caregiver. Please stick around you will see that there is a really good group of folks here.
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Postby PaigeB » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:00 am

Welcome Welcome! Glad you found us on the www of all things!

Ditto what Brock & Lali said! Truly we are a like a family here, all squabbles & Love! :D
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby tyg » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:02 am

We'd hardly be human if we didn't have a some character traits out of whack. But, these spiritual principles work wonders to keep us growing and build relationships instead of harming them or us. Many gifts continue to come, along with permanent sobriety and a contented useful life. Glad you have joined us.
~The secret to the AA program is the first three words on page 112~
tyg
Forums Long Timer

Return to Guest Book