thank you

For recovery discussion

thank you

Postby Cassandra » Thu May 24, 2007 7:56 pm

Hi everyone, just wanted to touch base here and share that it is going on 6 weeks for me now. I have had some bad days but for the most part they have been really good lately. No more head in the fog, feeling like crap, worried about I may have offended or p*** off. It "is" getting easier and I am feeling more positive. I never thought that would have happened AND I still feel tempted sometimes but have been able to stick to my guns. I feel so much better about myself and where my life is going....what a treat after all of these years of either being loaded or hungover (obviously either too drunk or in a fog to actually really "feel" this good!).

I know I could not have done without you all and especially eAA chat and meetings!!!

Thanks again....Cassandra
Cassandra
Forums Newcomer

Postby Holly96 » Thu May 24, 2007 8:45 pm

good for you Cassandra!! Glad you gave us an update. Are you working the steps??? Hitting meetings??

Really glad to hear from you!!
don't leave before the miracle...you will be amazed.

Holly
Holly96
Forums Long Timer

Postby whitmore_fan » Fri May 25, 2007 2:24 am

Well done Cassandra, you doing great. Keep going to those meetings and work the steps.

I found as time goes by the bad times get "less bad" and the good times just keep getting better and better.

Best wishes
Ian
"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!"
whitmore_fan
Forums Contributor

Return to Discussions