The big 9 - 0

For recovery discussion

The big 9 - 0

Postby highcostofliving » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 am

90 Days today... whew.

Been quite the roller coaster, but thanks to my sponsor, my home group, my saturday group, and you all here on the boards... somehow, some way, this alcoholic bumbled his way to 90 days of sobriety.... thanks for all the help, and thanks for reading!
"The high cost of living, ain't nothin like the cost of living high" - Jamey Johnson
highcostofliving
Forums Enthusiast

Re: The big 9 - 0

Postby Spirit Flower » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:16 am

congrats
...a score card reading zero...
Spirit Flower
Forums Old Timer

Postby PaigeB » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:16 pm

When I looked back at 90 it was a real Miracle... Congrats. Keep going! It works IF you work it!
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Forums Old Timer

Postby Brock » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Well done. By staying in touch with us here we have some knowledge of the trials you faced, it helps us to remember our own trials, and those newer to sobriety than yourself to read of challenges faced and conquered.
"Good morning, this is your Higher Power speaking. I will not be needing your help today."
Brock
Forums Coordinator

Postby Chelle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Nice job High Cost! I've been reading your posts and haven't seen anything in awhile. Glad to here you are still keeping on. One day at a time really adds up =biggrin
Chelle
Forums Contributor

Postby positrac » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:35 am

highcostofliving wrote:90 Days today... whew.

Been quite the roller coaster, but thanks to my sponsor, my home group, my saturday group, and you all here on the boards... somehow, some way, this alcoholic bumbled his way to 90 days of sobriety.... thanks for all the help, and thanks for reading!

Keep coming back as we learn how to deal with life on its terms and how to unload un-necessary things out of our lives in order to live sober, smile and have a glow and even your family will see the difference. Don't give up before the miracle.
Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It's the best part of the day.
George Allen, Sr.
positrac
Trusted Servant

Postby highcostofliving » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:26 am

Thanks all! I have just been busy in the real world, so haven't had a lot of time for posting lately, but I am going to meetings and working with my sponsor. I've learned a lot from everyone here and am going to keep working at it for sure.
"The high cost of living, ain't nothin like the cost of living high" - Jamey Johnson
highcostofliving
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Mike O » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 am

Fantastic. Well done.
Mike O
Forums Old Timer

Postby Tosh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Well done. For me it was at three months sober when I really started believing that I could live sober.

Then I drank again. :lol:

Don't be like me.
Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” Rumi (No sniggering from the sex addicts)
Tosh
Forums Old Timer

Return to Discussions