Yeah im new here

For recovery discussion

Yeah im new here

Postby karlonthemount » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:10 pm

So considering this is a help site for alcoholics that was a real test loging on! Anyone want to chat? or will chat?
karlonthemount
Forums Newcomer

Re: Yeah im new here

Postby MoJo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Hey yeah I'm new here too but not new to aa what's up. Are you making your day
MoJo

Postby Lali » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Welcome, Karl. Please feel free to browse around to see what all e-aa has to offer!
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Postby MoJo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:17 pm

I guess they won't let me chat. I know when I was searching for some kind of help I really did not know where to go. Someone somewhere scratching grasping for help. I would suggest to find an AA meeting and just walk in. The people there will welcome you they have all been where you are. Just get there
MoJo

Postby Duke » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Welcome Karl and Mojo. You are welcome here. This is not really a chat site. It's a forum for discussion of the program and issues related to recovery from alcoholism.

Please look through the posts. There's lots of good information here. If you have a question or experience related to recovery you'd like to share, feel free to do so.

Responses are dependant on who's currently logged in and whether they think they have something to contribute, so it may be a while at times, before you get s response.

I hope that helps. Once again, welcome.
"If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.", Mother Teresa
Duke
Forums Old Timer

Postby clouds » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:32 am

Welcome Mojo and Karl! :)
" Burn the idea into the consciousness of every man that he can get well regardless of anyone. The only condition is that he trust in God and clean house." page 98 A.A.
clouds
Trusted Servant

Postby Blue Moon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Duke wrote:This is not really a chat site.

It's a chat site also, just not within these discussion forums themselves. Check out http://e-aa.org/talk.php
Ian S
AKA Blue Moon
Blue Moon
Site Admin

Postby ezdzit247 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi Karl and Mojo

Welcome!
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ezdzit247
Forums Old Timer

Return to Discussions