Speaker search help

For recovery discussion

Speaker search help

Postby ShakeyB » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:10 am

Trying to finish an audio recording of an A.A. speaker. Some recalled characteristics were that he is a gay, Jewish, a physician or doctor. He talked about cocaine use, and I think he also mentioned Florida, and grew up in New York. Had an older brother who got a PhD in mathematics, and had a successful father (immigrant, warehouse manager, properties owner...) whom he had a bad relationship with (sought his affection or approval). Too bad I didn't pay attention to the speaker's name!
He was featured on WeDoRecover's YouTube channel, but they're doing some maintenance there right now, and don't have that recording (at present) there anymore :(

Thanks for any help you might provide.
ShakeyB
Forums Newcomer

Re: Speaker search help

Postby Noels » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi Shaky, welcome to e-a. My apologies I don't listen to the speakers so I can't help but perhaps our friends Brock, Tosh or avaneesh can? If necessary send them a pm? Looking forward to hearing some more from you.
Love and light noels xxx
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Postby PaigeB » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 am

I think a favorite is XA speaker dot org.

Welcome!
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby ShakeyB » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Thank you for the suggestions and welcome, Noels and Paige. I will keep searching!
ShakeyB
Forums Newcomer

Return to Discussions