Best xa speakers to listen to

For recovery discussion

Re: Best xa speakers to listen to

Postby KurtVH » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Scott Redman is fantastic on the inventory process.

Terri K has a great story.

Peter M. Is great.
KurtVH
Forums Newcomer

Postby SDB » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:14 pm

Lots to work with, only recently discovered the enjoyment and education of xa speakers. Every name mentioned here has been downloaded and looking forward to the train commute tomorrow.
SDB
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Tosh » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:04 am

In the past, if I've heard about an interesting A.A. 'historical' figure, like Clarence S or Jim Burwell, I've googled to see if I can find their shares, which I've been able to. Clarence S is an interesting one, you can find about five of his shares which ranged over quite a large time-span, and it was interesting to listen to them in date order, early ones first. There was quite a change in the tone and content of the share.

I'm lucky in that I do manual work, often alone, so I can just stick on a share and listen while working.
Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” Rumi (No sniggering from the sex addicts)
Tosh
Forums Old Timer

Postby dazzyjenks » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:38 am

U need 2 listen 2 Kip C ( his surname is Collins) talk about rising up from the ashes, this man sunk lower than any1 i have ever listened 2. He deals with mental trauma beyond belief both in alcoholism & recovery. If he can do it any1 can. Kip C serenityporchgr1st2003
Please give him a listen, he has passed on now. RIP kip x
dazzyjenks
Forums Newcomer

Postby PuppyEars » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:30 pm

^ I have also heard Kip's story. And moving, would be the correct word for it. I was floored when I first heard it. How he dragged his daughter around during his bottoming out. Most heartwrenching thing I have ever heard. Rip.
PuppyEars
Forums Contributor

Previous

Return to Discussions