The Best Big Book Study Online

The book Alcoholics Anonymous, aka The Big Book, is the basic text for the AA program of sobriety. "Alcoholics Anonymous" Copyright 2012 AAWS, Inc. All Rights, Reserved. Short excerpts used by permission of AAWS

The Best Big Book Study Online

Postby wedorecover » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:54 pm

The best big book study on the internet can be found right here (link deleted per forum policy. Sorry. Anyone who wants to have the link should send a pm to the poster for the link)
wedorecover
Forums Enthusiast

Re: The Best Big Book Study Online

Postby Richard Macridey » Wed May 10, 2017 1:42 am

Hi! Can you send it to my email address?
Richard Macridey
Forums Newcomer

Postby Spirit Flower » Wed May 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Richard Macridey wrote:Hi! Can you send it to my email address?

PM the poster if you want details.
...a score card reading zero...
Spirit Flower
Trusted Servant

Postby Brock » Wed May 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi Richard and welcome here. Since that post is a couple of years old, you may not get a reply, if you don't, I would like to suggest that you go to you tube and type in “AA Big Book Study,” and you will see various ones appear.

What one person calls the best might not appeal to another, so it's worth sampling what you find. The best known ones often recommend here are those by Joe and Charlie and Chris R. Best of luck in finding something that helps you.
"Good morning, this is your Higher Power speaking. I will not be needing your help today."
Brock
Forums Coordinator

Postby ezdzit247 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Richard Macridey wrote:Hi! Can you send it to my email address?

Hi Richard and welcome to e-aa!

If you don't get an answer from the original poster on a link, you might want to check out the Step Chat website's directory of meetings. Step Chat hosts a variety of meetings including AA Big Book Studies. Step Studies, Topic Discussions, etc on various days and their meetings usually draw large crowds of participants from all over the world. Can't post the link here but it's an easy google search.

Keep coming back..... :D
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ezdzit247
Forums Old Timer

Postby avaneesh912 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Chris R is a bad ass! If you want to learn about spiritual malady, there is nobody else out there that talks about that like him.
Show him, from your own experience, how the peculiar mental condition surrounding that first drink prevents normal functioning of the will power (Alcoholics Anonymous, Page 92)
avaneesh912
Trusted Servant

Return to Big Book Study