hello

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

hello

Postby andyc » Wed May 30, 2012 10:13 am

just thought i would say hello, im 2days into being sobre this time so im rattling and havnt been to sleep for a couple of days. I havnt been to a meeting for a while but have started binge drinking again, the last session saw me taking drugs, loosing my phone,keys etc waking up in hospital after a blackout with my face in a mess. It did the steps a few years ago and was convinced that i was powerless over alcohol just shows me that it is always lurking in the background ready to take me on the downhill rollercoaster. I have made the usuall promise that it will be the last time and am suffering from the guilt of the last binge. I will be going back to the meetings again as i love to hear peoples experiences and it gives me great hope. I managed a year sobre a couple of years ago and remember how good it was. Time to dust the big book off and find a sponsor.
andyc
Forums Newcomer

Re: hello

Postby Todd M » Wed May 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Andy... Welcome, Welcome Back... I am Todd, I am an Alcoholic
pleasure to meet you

sounds like you know the Drill... Meetings, Steps, one day at a time.
There is Hope, Todd M
Keep it Simple

The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link:
http://www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
Todd M
Forums Long Timer

Re: hello

Postby jakpar » Wed May 30, 2012 6:53 pm

welcome back to AA, and welcome to eAA Andy, we're glad to have you
Jack

"We are of service by accepting responsibility for the authority God has given us and by respecting the authority God has given to others"
Anonymous
jakpar
Forums Contributor

Return to Guest Book