greetings

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

greetings

Postby derek » Sun May 13, 2012 2:17 am

I found it a bit complex to get through everything but I am glad your there and I am here & have made contact, it will be short & brief this morning but there are many more days to come.
derek
Forums Enthusiast

Re: greetings

Postby leejosepho » Sun May 13, 2012 4:29 am

Welcome to e-AA, Derek!
=======================
"We A.A.s do not *stay* away from drinking [one day at a
time] -- we *grow* away from drinking [one day at a time]."
("Lois Remembers", page 168, quoting Bill, emphasis added)
=======================
leejosepho
Forums Old Timer

Postby jakpar » Sun May 13, 2012 7:41 am

hi Derek, it's great you found your way here~we're glad to see you!
when you feel like it, tell us a little about yourself if you wish, until then, look around http://www.e-aa.org/index.php and make your self at home.
oh, and if you'd like to learn a little of some of us, look here http://www.e-aa.org/group_stories.php
Jack

"We are of service by accepting responsibility for the authority God has given us and by respecting the authority God has given to others"
Anonymous
jakpar
Forums Contributor

Postby Mike O » Sun May 13, 2012 10:59 am

Hi Derek,
Welcome to the group.

-Mike :)
Mike O
Forums Old Timer

Postby derek » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:04 am

Hi . I would like to thank everybody for being there, everybody. For myself I have been sober sometime, but I have had to cut back on meetings oweing to my wife,s ill health, I have attended meetings all my sober life and a great life it,s been,but I was beginning to feel something was missing, feeling edgy. I only have to browes and I begin to feel ok,there was a shock for me as I had forgotten the rawness of the newcomer and a similar rawness of what I felt in the beginning, giving many many shares & listening to many many shares & listening to people 1 to 1 the rawness gets glossed over & reading here about it has high lighted it again into it,s proper place. I would like to thank everybody again, it,s heart felt, thank you all derek
derek
Forums Enthusiast

Postby ann2 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:06 am

derek wrote:there was a shock for me as I had forgotten the rawness of the newcomer and a similar rawness of what I felt in the beginning, giving many many shares & listening to many many shares & listening to people 1 to 1 the rawness gets glossed over & reading here about it has high lighted it again into it,s proper place.

Absolutely, I agree. Thanks for stating that so well!

Ann
"If I don't take twenty walks, Billy Beane send me to Mexico" -- Miguel Tejada
ann2
Forums Old Timer

Return to Guest Book