Hello Everyone

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby johnd » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi Spider,
AA is not set up to segregate any one ALL are welcome if they have an honest desire to stop drinking.
you may had the self centered fear we all had at one time or another, about how people are accepting us or not. If you are there to get sober and stay sober then you will not be rejected or asked to leave by any one in the meeting halls. I know its
tough in the beginning at first it seems so strange. The longer you attend meetings the easier it will become. I'm sure you can find some one who can speak your native tongue. I have met all kinds here in the U. S. who came from many diferent ethnic groups. They were all there for one common problem. alcohol. So please don't be discouraged keep trying it will work just let it begin with you. I'm John D Grateful alcoholic :)
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans- Anonymous
johnd
Forums Long Timer

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Lali » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:28 pm

spider10121984 wrote:i think thats all, my main question is is that normal to discrimate someone on aa meeting ??

NO, that is not the norm. There are good groups and not so good groups. Don't give up and if you have any questions of us, please feel free to ask.

Oh, and welcome!
Step 1: I can't
Step 2: He can
Step 3: I think I'll let him
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Previous

Return to Guest Book