Hello

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

Hello

Postby Skim » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi everybody, just doing the newbie thing and saying hello.
I've had a bit of a look around and I think I'm right were I need to be right now.
Skim
Forums Newcomer

Re: Hello

Postby PaigeB » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 am

Hi Skim! Glad to have you! I'm Paige and I'm an alcoholic. Having e-aa has really been a great addition to my kit of tools. This forum is a great way to share ideas and get some feedback!

Do you have a Big Book? A sponsor? We are here to help, so just say the word. I am sure we will do all we can to help you find what we have found! Keep coming back!
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby Skim » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 am

PaigeB wrote:Hi Skim! Glad to have you! I'm Paige and I'm an alcoholic. Having e-aa has really been a great addition to my kit of tools. This forum is a great way to share ideas and get some feedback!

Do you have a Big Book? A sponsor? We are here to help, so just say the word. I am sure we will do all we can to help you find what we have found! Keep coming back!

hi PaigeB, oh no, i haven't even been to a meeting yet. it all seems so... daunting. but i've made up my mind to give the a real go, so you'll be seeing me again.
Skim
Forums Newcomer

Postby PaigeB » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

I posted a link to the Big Book on your other post. I would like to help you find a meeting in your area. You can private message me your city & state and I will get you a link to your local face to face AA. They will be glad to see you.
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby Skim » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:50 am

PaigeB wrote:I posted a link to the Big Book on your other post. I would like to help you find a meeting in your area. You can private message me your city & state and I will get you a link to your local face to face AA. They will be glad to see you.

Thanks PaigeB, but i am on the other side of the world, in south africa.
I did follow a link on the Global Trudgers forum and found the details for my local AA. there's a meeting tonight.
trepidation.
Skim
Forums Newcomer

Postby PaigeB » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:22 am

Well hang in there - last I heard they were not slapping folks with wet noodles as some sort of initiation! In my area we give out a white poker chip and a list of local meetings.
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Return to Guest Book