Greetings everyone.

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

Greetings everyone.

Postby quiet bear » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:31 am

Quiet bear here. Alcoholic yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I looked around, and all of a sudden, I am barrelling towards 4 years sobriety. (October 20). Where does the time go? I guess, when you don't live your life a slave to your addiction, you get to enjoy where you are.

Anyway, I just joined this site. I probably won't post much at first, just mostly read.

How I found this site is, every year, near my anniversary, I write a letter to the rehabilitation center where I spent 30 days, thanking them for giving me the tools I needed to save my own life. I know they post them on a bulletin board down there, and I remember what hope it gave me, reading the letters from others who'd been there before me. So, hopefully, people just beginning their sober lives will get a speck of hope by reading my letter.

So, going with that, I thought I'd find a site on line where I could share with others, as well. I did a quick search, and here I am. Also, it gives me a good feeling to read others' success stories.

I'll be around.
quiet bear
Forums Enthusiast

Postby stephbridget » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:42 pm

I am glad you are here.
Welcome!

Steph in TX
Focus on the Now...
stephbridget
Forums Old Timer

Return to Guest Book