Hello!

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

Hello!

Postby florida515 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:57 pm

I'm florida515 and I'm an alcoholic. This is my first time here and have no clue what I'm doing. Any suggestions. I've been sober since October 12, 2005, and have had some changes in my local meeting attendence and need more AA in my daily life. So I came here.
Karen
florida515
Forums Enthusiast

Re: Hello!

Postby patty143 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:48 pm

Welcome Karen!!

Patty, alcoholic here in Ohio, USA. You will find that this site has a lot of long time sober peoples and well as newcomers from all over the world. Just jump right in.
You might want to visit the chatroom as well. Besides being open 24/7 there are also meetings. Hope to see you there. And do not worry there are plenty of people willing to help you get around on this site.
Again WELCOME!!!

Patty W
patty143
Forums Long Timer

Postby WIL M. » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:27 pm

Welcome Karen: Wil,alcoholic in Oklahoma City. You came to the right place.This site is open and operational 24/7,and the Boards are a great resourse to look back on the old posts,they might pertain to your situation or offer some insight anytime.This is sort of like a marathon meeting,where whatever/whenever you are,there is Experience,Strength,and Hope to be found. Keep coming back,and remember---You Are Not Alone !!!
The Spirit,as the Wind,are forces of nature,they can not be denied.
>>>Life Member - Alumni - School of Hard Knocks<<
WIL M.
Forums Enthusiast

Postby stephbridget » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:03 pm

Hi Karen,
I am Stephanie from TX. Let me know if you need anything.

Love
Steph
Focus on the Now...
stephbridget
Forums Old Timer

Postby Holly96 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:10 pm

Hi Florida .I am Holly in WA state. I am here for you if you need anything....juts let me know. WELCOME, this is a great site. I use it in addition to meetings, and it has helped me so much. GREAT recovery here, and a wonderful place for newcomers!
don't leave before the miracle...you will be amazed.

Holly
Holly96
Forums Long Timer

Postby Oliver » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:24 am

Welcome Karen my name is Oliver and I'm an alcoholic.

This place is good to support your face-to-face (f2f) AA life. As someone from England, I find that the international flavour of this group adds something to my AA experience that I don't get at my home group.

One day at a time,
Oliver from England
Oliver
"In exchange for bottle and hangover, I have been given the keys to the kingdom."
Oliver
Forums Long Timer

Postby Christine9 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:07 am

Hello, my name is Christine and I am an alcoholic from Rhode Island. I joined June 18th and just drank for the first time since then yesterday. I'm feeling very badly about myself and how I am hurting those I love, and I am very grateful for the support I have received here. I pray that I will be in the position to be helping someone else one day. Pray and believe.
Christine D
Christine9
Forums Enthusiast

Postby stephbridget » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:30 am

Welcome, I am Stephanie alcoholic from TX.
Focus on the Now...
stephbridget
Forums Old Timer

Postby florida515 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! What a great place. I've been in the chat rooms, joined a couple of email meeting, not sure about how to do the online meetings. I've even made a few posts. Thanks for your love and support.
Karen
florida515
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Richard C » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:34 pm

Hi, Karen! I'm an alcoholic named Richard! Good to be here. Welcome. Congratulations on your sobriety.

I use this e-aa forum to supplement my regular meetings in Taipei, Taiwan. There aren't many members here and only 4 meetings a week but between that and this, I find I get by nicely.

Keep coming back! It works and you're worth it!
Sober = GOOD!
Richard C
Forums Enthusiast

Postby LucasM » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:12 pm

Welcome it's nice to meet you!
LucasM
Forums Enthusiast

Return to Guest Book