Hello

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

Hello

Postby jd7087 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:07 am

Hi ! jd7087 New to site - 29 years sober (54 yoa) Tyler, Tx. - really good sponsor with 34 years recently passed - I am seeking an older timer to talk to - maybe from Dallas area but open to others - Thanks, Johnny
jd7087

Re: Hello

Postby ann2 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 am

Hi Johnny, welcome. I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for signing up and sharing. Lots of great fellas here who helped me when important people in my life passed away. Really glad you're here.

Ann
"If I don't take twenty walks, Billy Beane send me to Mexico" -- Miguel Tejada
ann2
Forums Old Timer

Postby PaigeB » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:39 am

Welcome! Check out the men's forum and all the discussion boards! If you see someone you might like to contact, you can send the a PM (private message) by clicking on their name.

Good luck! :)
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby Texan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:37 pm

jd7087 wrote:Hi ! jd7087 New to site - 29 years sober (54 yoa) Tyler, Tx. - really good sponsor with 34 years recently passed - I am seeking an older timer to talk to - maybe from Dallas area but open to others - Thanks, Johnny

Hi Johnny! Welcome to the forum!

I'm from Tyler, although I live a few hours up the road now. I was there last week for a funeral. What a strange coincidence! And I am sorry for your loss.

Maybe we need to call roll and see who else reside in the Great State of Texas!
Keep on Keeping on, One Day at a Time.
Texan
Forums Long Timer

Return to Guest Book