New - On Bed Rest

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

New - On Bed Rest

Postby LindaG » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi, I'm new here. Due to pregnancy complications, I'm on bed rest for (hopefully) 4-5 months. Since I can't attend any physical meetings, my sponsor directed me here. I'm fairly new to the program - just 6 months sober - and chipping away at the steps with my sponsor. I will miss my physical home group and book study, but I'm glad e-AA exists. I'm looking forward to finding a meeting on here and checking out the forums.
LindaG
Forums Newcomer

Re: New - On Bed Rest

Postby PaigeB » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:30 am

Here is the link to our meeting room and our lounge which I think is still 24/7.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8304

FYI - this Forum has a daily "meeting" regarding the Daily Reflections. On the main Board Index, in the "Closed Meeting" section you will find us. I think it requires separate registration. PM Ann2 if you need assistance!

Here is a link to the Online Intergroup where many meetings of different types are listed. There are mail and chat and even skype! Feel free to roam about both links. Just like the AA program, it is your journey and I hope you find what you are looking for.

http://aa-intergroup.org/directory.php
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby ann2 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:25 am

Welcome Linda! You keep visiting us here!! Great to have you!

Ann
"If I don't take twenty walks, Billy Beane send me to Mexico" -- Miguel Tejada
ann2
Forums Old Timer

Postby Squawking Hawk » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 am

Welcome Linda, I am especially glad that you found us since you are on bed rest for awhile. Keep sharing. I've never been pregnant so won't even try to identify with what you are going through. :lol: Having said that, I look forward to reading your shares here.

Hawk
Ms. Hawk

I will never forget
Squawking Hawk
Forums Old Timer

Return to Guest Book