Hello

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

Re: Hello

Postby johnd » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi Katherine,
John D. I believe also that this forum also offers a Temporary sponsor to help you get acclimated with our "Fellowship"
Check the Sponsorship section on this forum. Again I wish you well and sounds like you're taking the necessary steps toward liberation from alcohol. It really does help us to get through some of the most trying times I can attest to that. Hope you have enjoyed our little forum. Definitely do meet quite a few people here who work to go just one day without a drink.
So Thanks for being here, enjoying what you have shared so far. John D.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans- Anonymous
johnd
Forums Long Timer

Postby johnd » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Funny you say that. At my morning meeting we shared about episodes of driving under, I was caught one night on my way home,
Just down the street actually from home. I had hit a parked car, while a police cruiser sat to the side. I had hoped they didn't see me, :oops: But alas, they were right on top of me as I was rounding the corner, I never forget that incident. I often wondered how many others during my blackouts I may of had. The most frightening thing was trying figure out what route I had taken and who was with me during the ride home... :shock: It is insane what we we had done but then again alcohol had been calling the shots...
Thanks for letting me share John D.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans- Anonymous
johnd
Forums Long Timer

Postby Mike O » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Katherine80 wrote:
Especially over the last 12 months I know I've driven over the limit.

Katherine x

I did it many times, still woozy from the night before. Never, thank God, caught. Like I said though, I could see it up ahead.
Mike O
Forums Old Timer

Previous

Return to Guest Book