All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

Postby BarbieLynn » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 am

...another reason for me to be on-line!!! My name is Barbara and I am an Alcoholic, I'll have 3 years of continuous sobriety tomorrow!!! I first came into the program 13 years ago, stayed sober for 5 years and then "got better" so I relapsed and spent the next 5 years in and out. When I came back 3 years ago I was not only battling my alcoholism but I had been diagnosed with pancreatitis at 37 yrs old, in and out of the hospital EIGHT times and finally made a decision and became willing. The last 2ish years have really, truly been the best years of my life. I have been open to what the program has to offer and have an amazing sponsor (that helps!). God is doing for me what I could not do for myself (and I'm allowing Him to run my life, most the time :D )

Have a great day my friends,
Forums Newcomer

Re: YAY...

Postby jakpar » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 pm

welcome to eAA Barbara, and congratulations on 3 years!!!

"We are of service by accepting responsibility for the authority God has given us and by respecting the authority God has given to others"
Forums Contributor

Postby Mike O » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Welcome to the group, Barbara.

Great to have you with us here.

-Mike :D
Mike O
Forums Old Timer

Postby Duke » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Thanks Barbara. I absolutely love to hear success stories. You're a miracle. Glad you're here
"If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.", Mother Teresa
Forums Old Timer

Return to Guest Book