YAY...

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

YAY...

Postby BarbieLynn » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 am

...another reason for me to be on-line!!! My name is Barbara and I am an Alcoholic, I'll have 3 years of continuous sobriety tomorrow!!! I first came into the program 13 years ago, stayed sober for 5 years and then "got better" so I relapsed and spent the next 5 years in and out. When I came back 3 years ago I was not only battling my alcoholism but I had been diagnosed with pancreatitis at 37 yrs old, in and out of the hospital EIGHT times and finally made a decision and became willing. The last 2ish years have really, truly been the best years of my life. I have been open to what the program has to offer and have an amazing sponsor (that helps!). God is doing for me what I could not do for myself (and I'm allowing Him to run my life, most the time :D )

Have a great day my friends,
Barbara
BarbieLynn
Forums Newcomer

Re: YAY...

Postby jakpar » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 pm

welcome to eAA Barbara, and congratulations on 3 years!!!
Jack

"We are of service by accepting responsibility for the authority God has given us and by respecting the authority God has given to others"
Anonymous
jakpar
Forums Contributor

Postby Mike O » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Welcome to the group, Barbara.

Great to have you with us here.

-Mike :D
Mike O
Forums Old Timer

Postby Duke » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Thanks Barbara. I absolutely love to hear success stories. You're a miracle. Glad you're here
"If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.", Mother Teresa
Duke
Forums Old Timer

Return to Guest Book