LAZYYYYYYY

"... We absolutely insist on enjoying life" (p. 132, Alcoholics Anonymous). Here's the forum for fun and frivolity. Enjoy!

LAZYYYYYYY

Postby Noels » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 am

Hallooo I am just soooo lazy today. Cant get to concentrate on my work. Loads standing.
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Re: LAZYYYYYYY

Postby Noels » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:52 am

I'm in Law so days like this irritate me as there is no room for error in the legal field.
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Postby positrac » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:59 am

We all have these times and it is when I have to make the call of: Do I say F-it and go to the house, or go out and walk around the block to get back on track. Most of the time I go to the house as I have long service and if I feel like crap why stick around and be negative even if I am in my office.....

Be well and keep it real.

:wink:
You must live your life from beginning to end: No one else can do it for you.
Hopi Proverb
positrac
Forums Old Timer

Postby Noels » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:30 am

:D you are soooooo right! Thanks for that. I am going to go do things in the house. It makes sense - I'm basically just sitting here doing nothing but feel guilty because my body is here but that's all. Thanks my friend. Rather get busy with something else than waste more time here.
Have a lovely afternoon and chat later :D
mwah xxx
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Postby positrac » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:56 am

Noels wrote::D you are soooooo right! Thanks for that. I am going to go do things in the house. It makes sense - I'm basically just sitting here doing nothing but feel guilty because my body is here but that's all. Thanks my friend. Rather get busy with something else than waste more time here.
Have a lovely afternoon and chat later :D
mwah xxx

Pace yourself and try to enjoy something as these do remove the clutter of rent free space in our grey area....... It is a time thing and practice, patience, and much much, more and today you are given a lite load and be glad in that because when the s-it hits the fan you've got to be ready for damage control......

Yes this early sobriety is a real challenge and you can do it before you know it all this stuff will be in the rear view mirror and you can see the growth.

it is like arguing a case and knowing the facts v fiction.
You must live your life from beginning to end: No one else can do it for you.
Hopi Proverb
positrac
Forums Old Timer

Return to But We Aren't a Glum Lot ...