I'm afraid of my newly found joy & happiness!

"... We absolutely insist on enjoying life" (p. 132, Alcoholics Anonymous). Here's the forum for fun and frivolity. Enjoy!

Re: I'm afraid of my newly found joy & happiness!

Postby Lali » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 pm

WOW! Computers do strange things sometimes. I did not type "waiting for the other DEROGATORY to drop" I typed "waiting for the other (four letter word beginning with S, another word for footwear) but every time I type that word, it gets replaced with DEROGATORY. Very strange - and frustrating. So I went into edit mode to change it back to the correct word but in that mode it is correct so I'm not able to fix it. It makes no sense as seen by others!! Darnit! I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!! (For those of you in the U.K., an American t.v. show from the 70's).

Thank you so much for your compassion, Noels. I know I'm not the only one here who has a tough time. Many others here are taking care of their parents, or dealing with cancer, or dealing with other illnesses, etc.
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Postby PaigeB » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:48 am

We have a program that deletes swear words like "sh*t" and one of a pair that you put on your feet must have slipped in there. I will tell the Admin.
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby Lali » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:04 pm

This is a test: Shoe, shoe, shoe shoe shoe!! This morning I put on my shoes. I love shoes. Love to shop for shoes. So if I type the word in plural form, I don't have the problem. This morning, I couldn't find my left shoe.

This is hilarious!! :lol:
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Previous

Return to But We Aren't a Glum Lot ...