Anyone into photography?

"... We absolutely insist on enjoying life" (p. 132, Alcoholics Anonymous). Here's the forum for fun and frivolity. Enjoy!

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Noels » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Heya Tosh :D I love all your photos but the night time pic is absolutely gorgeous and my favourite this time around :D ! :lol: the guy with the glowing head would be most welcome in a hurricane situation or snow storm :lol:
have a good weekend and send us some more :D
Noels xxx
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Postby Lali » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Perhaps the dude with the glowing head intends to guide Santa through the snow. :roll:
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Postby Tosh » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Spirit Flower wrote:I'm totally wishing Tosh lived over here. I'd love to have a shot like that of me running a race.

Come and do an ultra over here, SF, and I'll do my best.

I've also got some good news, I already do a bit of photography work for a local running events company, and I received a phone call from another guy who runs a marketing business, wanting some samples of my images, after seeing that photo of the lady, and a few others which were spread around facebook. He's an ultra runner too, I know him from a previous race.

So possibly some more photographic work in the pipeline.

It's good to be sober! :D
Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” Rumi (No sniggering from the sex addicts)
Tosh
Forums Old Timer

Postby PaigeB » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:00 am

Congrats Tosh!!! It is great when an artist gets a real break! I am sure I can speak for Mrs. Tosh when I say, "Don't quit yer day job!" :mrgreen: :lol: :D
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby Lali » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:46 pm

So happy for your success, Tosh!
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Re: FREE Monthly GrapeVine Drawing!

Postby SHAMS » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:28 am

Testing
Sunny M
GUELMIM BAB SAHRA LE MAROC MARREUCOS
The Sahara Desert MOROCCO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SHAMS
Forums Newcomer

Postby Tosh » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Lali wrote:So happy for your success, Tosh!

Cheers; the same company has re-booked me for the next series of night races, but one thing I've learnt is that doing something you love, for money, turns it into work, rather than play.

I now have a boss that tells me what kind of photographs he wants me to take, when I'd rather just go and do my own thing. :lol:

But enough of my first world high class problems.

Why have you gone AWOL too?
Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” Rumi (No sniggering from the sex addicts)
Tosh
Forums Old Timer

Previous

Return to But We Aren't a Glum Lot ...