Happy New Year!!!

"... We absolutely insist on enjoying life" (p. 132, Alcoholics Anonymous). Here's the forum for fun and frivolity. Enjoy!

Happy New Year!!!

Postby ezdzit247 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:12 pm

This gif image stopped displaying on this page for some reason and I couldn't fix whatever the problem is. Sorry guys...

Hah....fixed it!!! I discovered the trick to fixing the glitch was to drink a couple of hazelnut mocha lattes and try try again.... :lol:

Every day in our one day at a time AA program is a first day of a new year and new life for everyone in our fellowship. Welcome to all who decide to join us as we trudge the Road of Happy Destiny and enjoy the promises of sober living....
Last edited by ezdzit247 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ezdzit247
Forums Old Timer

Re: Happy New Year!!!

Postby Lali » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:41 pm

Happy New Year to you too, Mary, and the rest of the gang here. Hope you all have a healthy and happy and most of all, sober, New Year!
Step 1: I can't
Step 2: He can
Step 3: I think I'll let him
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Return to But We Aren't a Glum Lot ...