Songs of motivation

"... We absolutely insist on enjoying life" (p. 132, Alcoholics Anonymous). Here's the forum for fun and frivolity. Enjoy!

Re: Songs of motivation

Postby ezdzit247 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:25 pm

harry71 wrote:Yeah,but can he dance!!

:lol:
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ezdzit247
Forums Old Timer

Postby johnd » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Good Topic.....
My inspirations are
Run of the mill- G.Harrison Long and winding Road The Beatles.... Wasted time The Eagles Bargain The Who
Movin On Bad Company Midnight Rider The Allman bros. The Ocean Led Zeppilin..... I love music it can lift and move me anytime....... John D.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans- Anonymous
johnd
Forums Long Timer

Postby Tosh » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm

I've probably danced to most of the songs listed in this post. I was a good dancer, though to be fair, only when I was very drunk.

(To be honest, I'm lying. I had two dances 'The Squaddie Shuffle' and the 'Squaddie Two-Step'. I just used to speed them up or slow them down (my hips mostly) depending on the music.)
Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” Rumi (No sniggering from the sex addicts)
Tosh
Forums Old Timer

Postby Niagara » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:59 am

Tosh? Is that you?
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month -
Theodore Roosevelt
Niagara
Forums Old Timer

Postby Tosh » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:27 am

You know me in real life, don't you? :lol:
Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” Rumi (No sniggering from the sex addicts)
Tosh
Forums Old Timer

Postby ezdzit247 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:50 am

Awesome....and never had ONE lesson!
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ezdzit247
Forums Old Timer

Previous

Return to But We Aren't a Glum Lot ...