Enter the monthly Grapevine Drawing

Current topics and news from The Grapevine.

Re: Enter the monthly Grapevine Drawing

Postby lizak » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Is this still going on? I've tried to enter a couple of times, but never received notice in my e-mail that my entry was received.
lizak
Forums Newcomer

Postby PaigeB » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:41 am

I am pretty sure it is still on! I can't say why you didn't get an email notice... I am far from being a techie... try sending a private message to Jak and I will try to also let him know of your issue...
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby jakpar » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 am

hi lizak, welcome to eAA
yes the drawing still takes place, Trish is our GVR, and may be running a little behind on replies to entrants.
thank you for entering the drawing and good luck!
Jack

"We are of service by accepting responsibility for the authority God has given us and by respecting the authority God has given to others"
Anonymous
jakpar
Forums Contributor

Postby ann2 » Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 am

Each month the e-AA Group gives away a FREE one year subscription to the Grapevine Magazine, "Our Meeting in Print” The drawing is FREE, so enter now:

http://www.e-aa.org/form_gv.php.

Please include your email address and the location you are reading this announcement. Once we receive your entry, we will put you in the drawing for that month.

Remember, keep entering each month to be eligible to win! Thank you in advance for participating, GOOD LUCK!

Enter Now http://www.e-aa.org/form_gv.php.

The Grapevine Committee

Trish2
Grapevine Representative

PS: If you already have a subscription to the GV, Todd (our Treasurer) can add the subscription you win to the end of your existing subscription. We also have members of our group enter with the stipulation that, if they win, they would like their subscription to be given to a "newcomer", an institution or treatment facility or their home group.
"If I don't take twenty walks, Billy Beane send me to Mexico" -- Miguel Tejada
ann2
Forums Old Timer

Postby Thumper » Mon May 01, 2017 8:34 am

May 1, 2017

Step by Step Book

"I had been introverted and tense. I had been blocked by a fat ego that made sharing impossible, by a lack of communication, by a fear of love. The Fifth Step swept away all those barricades. With some humility, I could begin to find joy in the simple delights of life."

Brooklyn, N.Y., June 1974
"The Fifth Step -- A Way to Stay High," Step By Step
=========================================================================
Welcome to May folks.

I am an alcoholic and your Grapevine Representative. My name is Dale. Every month e-AA offers a free gift subscription to the Grapevine. To enter the monthly drawing for a free one-year Grapevine subscription, send your name and address to: http://www.e-aa.org/form_gv.php

The winners are drawn at random at the first of each month, so keep registering until you win! April’s winner has been chosen. Tiz was a short list. I know we can do better. Our “Meetings in Print" (or online) rock every month. Whether you want it in print so you can give it away to your home group, or you want it online for personal reflection and the extended online exclusives, jump on a subscription, free or not.

Everything Grapevine can be accessed right here at e-AA: http://www.e-aa.org/grapevine.php

I have my first contest entry for May, do not let him/her sit alone or they are assured to win!

Good luck!

Peace and Sobriety,
Dale. B.
E-AA GVR
Thumper
Forums Enthusiast

Previous

Return to The Grapevine Magazine