The Get Help Now (GHN) Connection with GT

AA is a truly international fellowship of men and women, and e-AA is certainly no exception. Also check http://e-aa.org/links/ for links to AA resources worldwide.

The Get Help Now (GHN) Connection with GT

Postby Thumper » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 am

I am an alcoholic, my name is Dale. I do not often drop into Forums much but I saw something that caught my eye with this Forums group. Maybe we can help each other. The Get Help Now (GHN) is part of the e-AA 12th Step Committee. We should work together. As GHN responders, we can only point folks to the resources we know about.

Some of of our GHN request feeds often ask how to we can get them help globally. Where meetings are at in different countries, who to contact, etc. We provide them with AA links, etc. in as much as possible. On top of that, we of course point them to all our internal resources including Forums for more EHS and info. But, WOW, guys here have a specialty group.

Know I know. I will direct all my "Global Trudgers" here.

Peace and Sobriety,
Dale
Thumper
Forums Enthusiast

Re: The Get Help Now (GHN) Connection with GT

Postby Noels » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Heya Dale :D Good to hear from you again :D Ive been away for a while but am glad to be back. I don't know if I understand your post correctly but I'm situated on the East Rand in Gauteng, South Africa so anyone requiring assistance on this side is more than welcome to pm or email me.

Have an awesome evening!
Love and Light
xxx Noels
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Return to Globe Trudgers