Other On-line help

Want different titles on these forums? Got some other good ideas? Talk about them here.

Other On-line help

Postby garyeonline » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:25 am

Hello being fairly new to the online AA community I have found e-AA very useful and inspiring, but can anybody suggest other online AA websites or alcoholic ralated community sites they have found to be useful.

We all know how difficult it is to find things on the web , maybe we could compile a library of possible helpful sites.

Can anyone recommend any direct to me ?

Many thanks,
Life is for living and each day is very special so smile !
garyeonline
Forums Newcomer

Postby Johnny » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:24 am

There's a list of links to AA related sites here in e-AA, but not so much other AA related chats and forums and things like that. I'd suggest you Google OIAA or Online Intergroup or Alcoholics Anonymous. There's a pretty comprehensive list of sites and lists there. I don't want to post a direst link as I don't know if IOAA is one of the links that is permissable here in the forums.

Johnny
~~~If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!~~~

~~~Anger is because I'm not getting my way right now. Fear is because I may not get my way in the future. Resentment is because I didn't get my way in the past~~~
Johnny
Forums Enthusiast

Return to Suggestions