Recent posts link or last 24 hrs posts

Want different titles on these forums? Got some other good ideas? Talk about them here.

Recent posts link or last 24 hrs posts

Postby RVW » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Could we have a link to posts within the last 24 hrs. or recent posts? This is useful in finding the active discussions.
Cheers
I drank for more than twenty years, and awakened in AA
RVW
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Paul N » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:56 am

The ability is already there. Once logged in, you should be at the main page (http://www.e-aa.org/forums/index.php). Towards the upper right hand corner of the screen, is a link "View Posts Since Last Visit". This will display all forums that have had activity since you were last on.

Hope that helps.
Paul N
Forums Contributor

Postby avaneesh912 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:00 am

Thanks Paul. Only after you pointed out that I am seeing that. I usually go by the New Post Icon (the Orange colored one).
Show him, from your own experience, how the peculiar mental condition surrounding that first drink prevents normal functioning of the will power (Alcoholics Anonymous, Page 92)
avaneesh912
Trusted Servant

Postby RVW » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Thanks, that is what I have been using in the absence of a Todays Posts link. Reloading the page will make me aware of current ongoing discussions.
Cheers
RVW
Forums Enthusiast

Postby RVW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 pm

Got it, alternate method to locate current active discussions. On the index page, check the last post column for date & time. That may have been obvious to some.
Cheers
RVW
Forums Enthusiast

Return to Suggestions