A Garden is Love made visible ...

Got an issue with someone or something? Want to whine a little? Here's the place to do it, or to get to know folks, or ask those questions that don't fit anywhere else.

A Garden is Love made visible ...

Postby Noels » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:15 pm

“And then I held that wilted flower up to my nose
And breathed in the fragrance of a beautiful rose
And smiled as I watched that young, blind boy, another weed in hand,
About to change the life of an unsuspecting old man…”

What a glorious day today was. I haven’t been able to spend the entire day in the garden digging, planting and creating since before I stopped drinking and my soul was yearning to be part of and experience the tranquillity and magnificence of Creator’s perfection around me.

I always feel intensely part-of Creator in nature and find Its Presence noticeably distinguished and any tasks from God to do God’s work is received crystal clear.

I was absorbing the loving rays of sunshine deep into my flesh, enchanted by the tender chatter of birds and delighted by the scrumptious fragrance of jasmine and fuchsia whilst digging and running my fingers through the rustic earth when Creator pointed out some weeds that have gone unnoticed by our gardeners.

As I moved closer for further inspection I was stunned to see the weeds have worked its way through a number of our rose bushes which was planted only a short time back. They were fragile to begin with so I was horrified to see that our gardeners did not provide them with the necessary caution, awareness and protection as I trusted and believed they would since they’ve been with us for a very long time and know what they’re doing.

To my regret for being so trusting a few of the bushes are unsavable as the damage done to them was too great. They have passed. Some bushes look knackered but with the right direction can possibly still be saved whilst one or two appears to have just gotten in touch with the weeds. So saving these are looking promising.

I humbly thanked Creator for showing me the lack of weeding in the garden as roses to me is perfection made visible and one of my most beloved flowers. From the exquisite outer-appearance, radiant colours and delicate, velvety soft petals to their enchanting fragrance and tall, deep green stems they are perfectly formed, created and without blemish if properly looked after.
I don’t particularly look forward to showing the gardeners the damage their lax attitude have brought to our garden but I guess if I don’t point it out right now more of our beautiful garden could be wasted.

Thank you for listening and allowing me to share. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow … To respect, nourish and tend to a garden is Love for Creator made visible through service to It.

Nite nite, I'm off to bed
Love and Light
Xxx Noels
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Re: A Garden is Love made visible ...

Postby positrac » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:37 am

They are work and I like to grow except for weeding detail!
You must live your life from beginning to end: No one else can do it for you.
Hopi Proverb
positrac
Forums Old Timer

Re: A Garden is Love made visible ...

Postby Noels » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:12 am

:D :D :D Roses are problematic. I find the best are evergreens. Low maintenance, grows fantastic, water savvy and beautiful all year round. Also succulents. You can create all different types of gorgeous patterns and pathways but then you have to keep the pattern in check which is a tiny bit of work. Well worth it though.
Have a nice eve.
mwah xxx
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Return to If It Doesn't Fit Anywhere Else