Exceptionally grateful

If you're not an alcoholic but have questions about AA, here's the place to ask them. Anyone may post messages and replies in this forum.
walleyegirl
Forums Enthusiast

Exceptionally grateful

Post by walleyegirl » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 am

Good Morning! I have not been on the discussion forum in a long time, and thought I would jump on here this morning. I am feeling exceptionally grateful and blessed this morning for this wonderful fellowship and program that we are part of. Always remembering one day at a time, and that to love others and reach out to them is what it is all about. Thanks for always being here for me. I may not always post on here, but I do get on the site and read what everyone is writing. Just like a meeting, I always take something away. I hope the 24 hours you have in front of you are good.
One Day At A Time ~ Enjoy The Journey

happycamper
Forums Long Timer

Re: Exceptionally grateful

Post by happycamper » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:56 am

It is so nice to see you still coming around here Walleyegirl... and with such a good attitude!

Thankyou for sharing your gratitude :D .
Faith without works is dead

leppimessiah
Forums Enthusiast

Post by leppimessiah » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks Walleyegirl!

Your post inspired me to be more grateful to the fellowship even when life doesn't "seem" in order. Thank you for sharing! :)

walleyegirl
Forums Enthusiast

Post by walleyegirl » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Good Evening! Still feeling Exceptionally grateful. I used to go to a meeting with a gal from NYC, and she would say "It's an inside job." It took me several 24 hours to figure out what she was talking about. To me it was my feeling of faith and trust not only in myself, but in all of you and the fellowship had to come from 'within.' On those days when life kicks me around alittle, and that little voice says "maybe one drink....." I try and remember her words. Thanks to all of you, it has been a great Easter.
One Day At A Time ~ Enjoy The Journey