2017 Group Inventory Survey

Is the concept of a Home Group dying? What is a Home Group anyway? Talk about it here.

2017 Group Inventory Survey

Postby PaigeB » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 pm

E-aa is taking its own Inventory.

The information is in the Registered Discussion area of the Forums. You may need additional registration to access that area as it is considered the "Closed Meeting" meant for persons who have a desire to stop drinking.
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=23559

Your participation is greatly appreciated as it will help us maintain our primary purpose, to carry the message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Re: 2017 Group Inventory Survey

Postby PaigeB » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Bumpin up the Inventory Notice :D
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby PaigeB » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Maybe today is the day to get started on the Group Inventory. You can start, save and resume later if you need to. It is not anything too long, only 15 questions.

Thanks for participating!
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby PaigeB » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 am

Please join us at: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=23559

For the E-aa Group Inventory... If you are unable to access the Registered Discussion topic which has the link to the Inventory Survey, just click on my name and send me a private message or an email.

Your participation is greatly appreciated as it will help us maintain our primary purpose, to carry the message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Return to The Home Group