Clarifying "A.A. Literature" and "conference-approved"

Is the concept of a Home Group dying? What is a Home Group anyway? Talk about it here.

Re: Clarifying "A.A. Literature" and "conference-approved"

Postby leejosepho » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 pm

PaigeB wrote:
I know you love to hide behind mere rhetoric and so on and can seldom put forth a legitimate argument, but please say precisely what you are trying to say or convey.

And this is nice? This is meant to help? No way man.

BlueMoon and Brock each have their own ways of making mention of what I call "Baffle with bullshit when brilliance fails to dazzle", none of us ever go looking for opportunities to make mention of that, and I dislike saying it as much as anyone else might dislike hearing it even though it is an occasional reality. However, I certainly will admit I could be wrong in my assumption that a repeat offender is actually aware of that being done and might even enjoy using it. So if you wish, I will go back and edit my posts in this thread to remove anything other than the relevant facts in relation to the autonomous A.A. group and A.A. literature.
=======================
"We A.A.s do not *stay* away from drinking [one day at a
time] -- we *grow* away from drinking [one day at a time]."
("Lois Remembers", page 168, quoting Bill, emphasis added)
=======================
leejosepho
Forums Old Timer

Re: Clarifying "A.A. Literature" and "conference-approved"

Postby ezdzit247 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:56 pm

leejosepho wrote:
PaigeB wrote:
I know you love to hide behind mere rhetoric and so on and can seldom put forth a legitimate argument, but please say precisely what you are trying to say or convey.

And this is nice? This is meant to help? No way man.

BlueMoon and Brock each have their own ways of making mention of what I call "Baffle with bullshit when brilliance fails to dazzle", none of us ever go looking for opportunities to make mention of that, and I dislike saying it as much as anyone else might dislike hearing it even though it is an occasional reality. However, I certainly will admit I could be wrong in my assumption that a repeat offender is actually aware of that being done and might even enjoy using it. So if you wish, I will go back and edit my posts in this thread to remove anything other than the relevant facts in relation to the autonomous A.A. group and A.A. literature.

LOL..... :lol:

Glad you're sober.

Keep coming back.....
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ezdzit247
Forums Old Timer

Previous

Return to The Home Group