Looking for A New Sponsor

Most of us who recovered with AA's program did so with the help of a "sponsor". But what is sponsorship? How do I get one? Who can be a sponsor? What makes a good sponsor?

Looking for A New Sponsor

Postby leighahh » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 am

Hello everyone my name is Leigha H and I am a grateful member. I am in the Chicago area but unable to attend f2f meetings right now because I have a son that is dying. I am however, looking for a new sponosor because mine relapsed.

I want someone who is willing to communicate through email and or phone and help me start working the steps again. It has been a while and I really need to get back to the steps. My life is at stake because I need the steps in order to deal with life but also so that I have a foundation to stand on when something does happen to my son.

Thank you.

[to respond to this poster personally please use private messaging in the forums ("pm")]
My son Jamil is dying please pray for him and other little boys who have a rare genetic disease called Bassen Kornzweig Syndrome.

These children are blessings and it is our job to help them have the best life they can.
Forums Enthusiast

Return to Sponsorship