Looking for A New Sponsor

Most of us who recovered with AA's program did so with the help of a "sponsor". But what is sponsorship? How do I get one? Who can be a sponsor? What makes a good sponsor?

Looking for A New Sponsor

Postby leighahh » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 am

Hello everyone my name is Leigha H and I am a grateful member. I am in the Chicago area but unable to attend f2f meetings right now because I have a son that is dying. I am however, looking for a new sponosor because mine relapsed.

I want someone who is willing to communicate through email and or phone and help me start working the steps again. It has been a while and I really need to get back to the steps. My life is at stake because I need the steps in order to deal with life but also so that I have a foundation to stand on when something does happen to my son.

Thank you.

[to respond to this poster personally please use private messaging in the forums ("pm")]
My son Jamil is dying please pray for him and other little boys who have a rare genetic disease called Bassen Kornzweig Syndrome.

These children are blessings and it is our job to help them have the best life they can.
leighahh
Forums Enthusiast

Return to Sponsorship