Page 7 of 12

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:57 am
by Mike O
Fantastic. Welcome, Victor and thanks.
:D

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:36 am
by ann2
Hi all,

A big thanks to leejosepho who is stepping down from moderator service. Thanks so much for your contributions to our forum!

Warm hugs,

ann

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:49 am
by Squawking Hawk
ann2 wrote:Hi all,

A big thanks to leejosepho who is stepping down from moderator service. Thanks so much for your contributions to our forum!
Leejoseph, thank-you so much for your moderator service and for your contributions.

Hawk

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:25 pm
by leejosepho
I thank you very much, and I cherish the friendships made here.

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:38 am
by ann2
Two outgoing moderators to celebrate and thank: Mike O and happycamper who have served long and helpfully! Thank you Lori and Mike for your great participation in the mod squad and for performing all those little tasks that keep our board up and available.

And we are lucky to have joining us as new moderators -- becksdad and MaryAnneB! Thank you both for stepping up! Welcome! Thanks for your contributions already!

And . . . I didn't say hello and introduce Todd and Tommy who have been mods for a few months already. Hey you guys! You are tops and I'm so grateful you're here.

Great group, wonderful team, lovely to have the help, thank you!!

Ann

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:12 am
by Jaywalker Steve
Thank you for your service and God bless!

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 am
by ann2
Steve! (Slapping forehead) i forgot Steve!!

Jaywalker Steve ALSO came onboard and I am really, really grateful. Thanks Steve for your service!

Wow are we ever lucky with the willingness and the help. Much obliged to all.

Ann

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:35 am
by Tommy-S
Thanks Mike & Lori :)

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 am
by becksdad
Thank you to all who have served, and serve here!

Ed

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am
by Jaywalker Steve
ann2 wrote:Steve! (Slapping forehead) i forgot Steve!!

Jaywalker Steve ALSO came onboard and I am really, really grateful. Thanks Steve for your service!

Wow are we ever lucky with the willingness and the help. Much obliged to all.

Ann
Image

Feel better now? :P

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:22 am
by PaigeB
Thanks for your service Mike O and happycamper!

AND to everyone who recently came on the 'mod squad' lol...

Let's keep it simple and not mess this thing up. :wink:

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:53 pm
by Marc L
PaigeB wrote:Thanks for your service Mike O and happycamper!

AND to everyone who recently came on the 'mod squad' lol...

Let's keep it simple and not mess this thing up. :wink:
If I were to join your MambyPambyModSquad I'd probably mess it up...:lol:
So I'm doing you a favor.

Marc

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:40 pm
by Squawking Hawk
Thanks to all of you who rotating off of being mods - MikeO and Happy Camper. And welcome to JaywalkerSteve, BecksDad, and MaryAnnB for being our new mods. And a bleated welcome to Todd and Tommy S who have been serving as mods for a couple of months now. Thank-you all so much for your service. And thanks to Ann2!

Hawk

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:20 am
by ann2
A thank you to Jack, jakpar, who is stepping down from moderator service after a year. clap clap clap clap!! Wonderful to have had the benefit of your energy and interest Jack! Thank you for serving!

Ann

Re: Outgoing & Incoming forum Trusted Servants

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:30 am
by Squawking Hawk
Jack, thanks so much for your service. Hawk
ann2 wrote:A thank you to Jack, jakpar, who is stepping down from moderator service after a year. clap clap clap clap!! Wonderful to have had the benefit of your energy and interest Jack! Thank you for serving!