Back online

From that ten-cent phone call and a cup of coffee to AA's General Service Office. What's your take on service?

Back online

Postby ann2 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:02 am

Gaaaaaaaag . . . you wouldn't believe how fast my broadband is now that hubby has done some adjusting to his antenna configuration on the roof . . . he brought my phone into the kitchen and showed me 4 BARS . . . whereas before i was happy to get 2 bars right next to the signal optimizer doohicky. We are grabbing signals from the air for both phone and internet . . . proof that hubby can dream and then achieve . . . with time . . . !!

Anyway, the reason I am posting this here is to just share that when the internet wasn't working, at first i was annoyed but then I started really enjoying it!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah sooooo nice. . . . but then I came back and started reading some shares and I was re-awakened to the wonderful world of AA recovery and so grateful that following the instructions has been so successful in my life, thanks to all sharing about the success they've acheived.

Who would have thought that I would be able to have a fulfilling family life? Not what this alcoholic expected, although I always dreamed. So like hubby and his internet connection, raising the antenna on the roof, I hope I can keep climbing to find the connection to all of you -- through this wonderful band of bonding . . .

much love,

Ann
"If I don't take twenty walks, Billy Beane send me to Mexico" -- Miguel Tejada
ann2
Forums Old Timer

Re: Back online

Postby becksdad » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:38 am

Welcome back, Ann!!
becksdad
Forums Long Timer

Postby Tommy-S » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Great share...

And he did all that through snow and ice on the roof. Sounds like he's a keeper :)

Glad you're here, and thanks for your service

Tommy
Together, we don't have to cave in or wimp out to that Fatal First One, no matter what today!
Tommy-S
Forums Old Timer

Postby PaigeB » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:16 pm

You & I had a similar experience Ann! Our Christmas "gift" if I might be so bold lol.

Glad you are here.
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Return to Service