Five.

The 12 Steps are the AA program of recovery from alcoholism.

Re: Five.

Postby serendipity » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:08 pm

I appreciate you sharing your personal experience with this step. I'm excited to be a part of your journey :)
serendipity
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Troy M. » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:55 am

Thanks for sharing Feeya! For me, step 5 was a huge experience that then seemed to unblock my heart and soul and everything is just flying. I've experienced a couple of temporary setbacks in growth since, but my spiritual trajectory is heading up. I think clearing out the debris of our past is so vital. I seemed to have just shot through stages 6, 7 and 8 and into step 9 and am awaiting timing on a couple of amends and am living in steps 10 and 11 right now. Getting rid of the stuff that was blocking me from being of maximum service of my higher power has brought about amazing things in my life.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your journey!!
Troy M.
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Feeya » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:18 am

Troy M. wrote:Getting rid of the stuff that was blocking me from being of maximum service of my higher power has brought about amazing things in my life.

That is what it feels like to me as well. Like something unblocked and I am able to see much clearer. I am so much more excited for what this path has to offer than I was before...
One day at a time.
Feeya
Forums Contributor

Postby D'oh » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:37 am

Getting rid of the stuff that was blocking me from being of maximum service of my higher power has brought about amazing things in my life.

That is what it feels like to me as well. Like something unblocked and I am able to see much clearer. I am so much more excited for what this path has to offer than I was before...

Thank you both for my Morning boost of Serenity!
D'oh
Forums Long Timer

Previous

Return to The 12 Steps