Trying to crawl back

New to AA? Got questions? Here's the place to ask. Note that no one person speaks "officially" for AA. AA meetings in your local area are always the best source of information. Note that anyone may post and reply to messages in this forum.

Re: Trying to crawl back

Postby Leonard(o), Puerto Rico » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:40 am

Welcome back and "keep coming back!" Attending face2face AA meetings would offer great support for your "desire to stop drinking" (only a suggestion)!

Yours in AA,
Len

<small>[ 11-09-2003, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Leonard(o), Puerto Rico ]</small>
Unfortunately, logic and reason have no impact on prejudice, bigotry, fear, and hate.
Leonard(o), Puerto Rico
Forums Contributor

Postby Dodie » Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:38 pm

Hi Cyberjunkie and welcome back.

Going to meetings is great start on the road to sobriety

Keep coming back, it works it really does

Hugs Dodie
I don't know what the future holds
But I know who holds the future.
Dodie
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Debbie24 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:01 am

Don't give up Cyberjunkie. I'm on the verge but I'm dragging myself back like you. It's similar to crawling on your hands and knees. Thank God we have a place to get to try and crawl to. Good Luck. Keep posting. You are not alone. Debbie24
Debbie24
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Leonard(o), Puerto Rico » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:59 pm

Hi Cyberjunkie, glad to have you back with us and telling us exactly whats happening with YOU!

You don't know when "enough is enough"...it could happen any second! :( Part of the miracle of sobriety is when the "acceptance" kicks in and the "dropping off place" is near...for me, that dropping off place was alone, drunk in my living room at 3:00 in the morning and wanting to die but was afraid that I would :D

<small>[ 12-04-2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Leonard(o), Puerto Rico ]</small>
Unfortunately, logic and reason have no impact on prejudice, bigotry, fear, and hate.
Leonard(o), Puerto Rico
Forums Contributor

Return to For the Newcomer