Online meetings?

New to AA? Got questions? Here's the place to ask. Note that no one person speaks "officially" for AA. AA meetings in your local area are always the best source of information. Note that anyone may post and reply to messages in this forum.
heyjupiter
Forums Newcomer

Online meetings?

Post by heyjupiter » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:10 pm

Hello. Are there like online meetings using chat or something? Thanks. -Rob

Brock
Trusted Servant

Re: Online meetings?

Post by Brock » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:01 pm

Welcome here Rob.

I am afraid the chat meeting at e-AA was closed a while ago, we do however have email meetings, if you are interested, following this link will direct you to the sign up page for these.

http://www.e-aa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23988
"Good morning, this is your Higher Power speaking. I will not be needing your help today."

Jojo2
Trusted Servant

Post by Jojo2 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:34 pm

heyjupiter wrote:Hello. Are there like online meetings using chat or something? Thanks. -Rob
Welcome Rob.

Whilst we neither endorse nor oppose other sites, the following approved link for our Online Intergroup Meetings Directory may be helpful to you in locating online meetings:

http://www.aa-intergroup.org/directory.php

ODAAT
Forums Enthusiast

Post by ODAAT » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:48 am

Welcome to the forum, Rob. Nice to meet you.

There are definitely some online meetings. Online meetings have large advantages for those people who can benefit from them. Like me...or you.

Best of luck to you. Let us know how it goes.

PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Post by PaigeB » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:14 am

I like these Forums - we are open 24/7/365!

Good topics and usually lots of action, but it's been a bit slow here lately. Newcomers will liven this place up! Glad you found us in the wide wide web lol.
Step 6 is "AA's way of stating, the best possible attitude one can take in order to make a beginning on this lifetime job... with most of them we shall have to be content with patient improvement." 12&12 Step Six, p.65