elderly people

New to AA? Got questions? Here's the place to ask. Note that no one person speaks "officially" for AA. AA meetings in your local area are always the best source of information. Note that anyone may post and reply to messages in this forum.
tfwsucc95
Forums Newcomer

elderly people

Post by tfwsucc95 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:46 am

did they create and moderate these forums?
please tell me what you know. :wink:

"modem to modem or face to face A.A's speak the language of the heart in all its power and simplicity."
let er rip tater chip XD

Layne
Forums Old Timer

Re: elderly people

Post by Layne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:52 am

The defining of "elderly" depends upon the point of view of the observer. When I was 12, I thought people in their late twenties were "elderly", and so on. :~)

tfwsucc95
Forums Newcomer

Post by tfwsucc95 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:01 am

Layne wrote:The defining of "elderly" depends upon the point of view of the observer. When I was 12, I thought people in their late twenties were "elderly", and so on. :~)
haha i enjoy witty replies. =biggrin
touche layne the banter is strong.
let er rip tater chip XD

Layne
Forums Old Timer

Post by Layne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:09 am

tfwsucc95 wrote:
Layne wrote:The defining of "elderly" depends upon the point of view of the observer. When I was 12, I thought people in their late twenties were "elderly", and so on. :~)
Thanks! One thing I do know is that these forums are a wonderful tool for me in my recovery, that and I am definitely more elderly then when I started frequenting this site!

tfwsucc95
Forums Newcomer

Post by tfwsucc95 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:01 pm

Layne wrote:
tfwsucc95 wrote:
Thanks! One thing I do know is that these forums are a wonderful tool for me in my recovery, that and I am definitely more elderly then when I started frequenting this site!
i hope people start using this more.
it should be talked about in meeting irl imo.
let er rip tater chip XD