Happy New Year Everyone

New to AA? Got questions? Here's the place to ask. Note that no one person speaks "officially" for AA. AA meetings in your local area are always the best source of information. Note that anyone may post and reply to messages in this forum.

Happy New Year Everyone

Postby Wiganman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:57 pm

I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Sober 2017.

If anyone is new to the fellowship and looking for a new start in 2017 then Welcome! Anyone who is struggling then please keep faith in AA and the Program and the opportunity that gives you to change your life. Anyone who is reaping the benefits of the 12 steps make it your mission to carry a positive message (I'm sure you all do anyway).

All the best everyone!
Wiganman
Forums Enthusiast

Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Postby PaigeB » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:54 pm

Thanks Wigan! Same to you!

I know of 2 Alkathons for the New Year holiday. One is by phone and the other an online chat group. Anyone who wants the info can PM me! For meeting in your local area, start here and follow the links to your neighborhood or reach the Online Intergroup for all kinds of non face-to-face meetings! I think they have skype too! http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/find-aa-resources

Of course we here at the Forums will be 24/7. I will be checking in often - I am babysitting at my own home tonight and they will all be to their own beds by 10pm. Pretty tame compared to some other New Years I have had! But hey, I am content with serenity these days ~ Heck, I found out it was what I wanted all along!

Peace to ALL! Love to ALL!
paige :)
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby Noels » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:34 pm

It is officially 00.33 here by us so happy new year everyone :D
Mwah xxx noels
There is only Love
Noels
Forums Old Timer

Postby ezdzit247 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Happy New Year to all!
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ezdzit247
Forums Old Timer

Postby clouds » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:42 am

Prosperity and sobriety, joy, peace of mind, love to all always and especially at this moment.
" Burn the idea into the consciousness of every man that he can get well regardless of anyone. The only condition is that he trust in God and clean house." page 98 A.A.
clouds
Trusted Servant

Return to For the Newcomer