TECH HELP!

New to AA? Got questions? Here's the place to ask. Note that no one person speaks "officially" for AA. AA meetings in your local area are always the best source of information. Note that anyone may post and reply to messages in this forum.

TECH HELP!

Postby SarahF » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:28 am

For days and weeks, I have tried to long onto a meeting. I went through a list of available meetings which I can't find now to write down the time of meetings that worked around my schedule. I registered, had it confirmed and logged back in.

I've clicked on every link, posting and anything else that moved. And I can't find any of the meetings that should be available today! The only meetings I came across were all from yesterday and further back in time. My list says that there are discussion meetings 7x week at 7:30 am, 12:30 pm every week day and at 2:00 pm on weekends. Other meetings I wanted to try were 12th Step Online, Monday, Thursday Friday 6:30-7:30 pm, Daily Reflection Reading & Discussion, Monday 7:00 am and Living Sober, Sunday, 7:30 am.

Will anyone out there please help me! I don't have transportation so I need these meetings to fortify the ones I get rides to.

Thank you!
SarahF
Forums Newcomer

Re: TECH HELP!

Postby Layne » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:55 am

Hi SarahF, this link might have what you are looking for http://www.e-aa.org/talk.php
Layne
Forums Old Timer

Postby SarahF » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:17 am

Thanks! I'll give it a try. I usually find it's something obvious, like a big red button that says, "Click here and all your technical difficulties will be resolved." But I'm too busy and too smart, I think, to need help. My way never works. It's like that saying, "Doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results" being the definition of insanity!
SarahF
Forums Newcomer

Postby PaigeB » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:57 am

I feel ya Sarah! I have no Tech Assist to offer, just my nodding head and a groan. :wink:
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby Lali » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:59 am

I'm sorry you are having troubling logging into meetings. I myself have never done so, so I cannot help you. Let us know if you continue to have a problem and we will find someone to help you. Good luck!
Lali
Forums Old Timer

Return to For the Newcomer