xa-speakers

New to AA? Got questions? Here's the place to ask. Note that no one person speaks "officially" for AA. AA meetings in your local area are always the best source of information. Note that anyone may post and reply to messages in this forum.

xa-speakers

Postby porcupine » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:32 am

I like to listen to xa-speakers or AA literature as I'm going to bed. Does anyone have any favourites that aren't too heavy going and in english?

Thanks!
porcupine
porcupine
Forums Enthusiast

Re: xa-speakers

Postby whipping post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:08 pm

I used to listen to the Joe and Charlie step workshop quite a bit.
whipping post
Forums Contributor

Postby clouds » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:55 am

I've listened to them since joining e-AA. I have gotten a lot out of it.

My husband and I listened to the Charlie and Joe 12 steps series just this last January and February together.
" Burn the idea into the consciousness of every man that he can get well regardless of anyone. The only condition is that he trust in God and clean house." page 98 A.A.
clouds
Trusted Servant

Postby PaigeB » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:46 am

I wonder if they have Rich & Peggy discussing The Traditions in Relationships? My husband and I listened to them on a long drive. He doesn't like meetings open AA meetings and has never been to Alanon, but he really enjoyed that set of recordings!
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Postby porcupine » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 am

PaigeB wrote:I wonder if they have Rich & Peggy discussing The Traditions in Relationships? My husband and I listened to them on a long drive. He doesn't like meetings open AA meetings and has never been to Alanon, but he really enjoyed that set of recordings!

Wasn't able to find it with a quick search - any other search terms you can think of I could try? Thanks for replying by the way!
porcupine
Forums Enthusiast

Postby PaigeB » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:36 am

porcupine wrote:
PaigeB wrote:I wonder if they have Rich & Peggy discussing The Traditions in Relationships? My husband and I listened to them on a long drive. He doesn't like meetings open AA meetings and has never been to Alanon, but he really enjoyed that set of recordings!

Wasn't able to find it with a quick search - any other search terms you can think of I could try? Thanks for replying by the way!

I don't know... I heard it on a CD! Good Luck though! :mrgreen:
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Return to For the Newcomer