Links Directory Editor
Term of office: 1 year
Suggested sobriety: 1 or more years
Suggested Qualifications: At least 6 months subscribed to the group's business email list.
Suggested Trusted Servant Willingness
Other Previous Experience: Good writing skills.
Knowledge of and / or willingness to learn how search engines and directories work. Willingness to learn the Links Directory administration panel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains the e-AA Group Links Directory (adding, deleting, and editing entries).
2. Periodically checks to ensure that links still function.
3. Searches for new entries.
4. Approves submissions to the directory as well as site review comments.
5. Notifies new entrants that they have been added.
6. Asks for group opinions on any questionable submissions.
7. Submit at least one report a month to the Members business meeting of activities and significant changes.
Other: May have one or more assistants.
Assistants are not required to subscribe to the members email list unless they plan to be available for the Links Editor position
Added: 01/27/13 Modified: 03/05/13