Email Meeting Coordinator and Email Meeting Committee
Coordinator, term of office: 1 year
Coordinator, suggested sobriety: 2 or more years
Suggested qualifications: At least 3 months subscribed to the group's business email list and 3 months activity participating in the Email Meetings and Email Committee.
Suggested Trusted Servant Willingness
Coordinator, Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recruit and coordinate meeting secretaries and greeters for the e-AA email meetings.
2. Coordinate posting of AA readings and topics in the meetings.
3. Coordinate regular rotation of email service positions.
4. Coordinate maintaining decorum within email meetings.
5. Submit at least one report a month to the Members business meeting of activities, traffic and significant changes.
The coordinator and the meeting secretaries, greeters and listkeepers comprise the email committee. The committee may invite other, regular participants to the committee as well. The committee determines how, when, and by what means committee members will communicate. New secretaries and greeters may be selected by the committee; however it is suggested that group members, through the email business list, be advised of any new secretary appointment or any other significant changes or challenges within the email meetings.
Secretaries and greeters are not required to subscribe to the members email list unless they plan to be available for the coordinator position.
Sober Email Meetings
Added: 01/27/13 Modified: 03/05/13