Group Treasurer Primary / Alternate
Term of office: 2 years
Suggested sobriety: 5 or more years
Suggested qualifications: At least 6 months subscribed to the group's business email list.
Suggested previous experience: Extensive service at the group level, intergroup level, or General Service experience.
Suggested Trusted Servant Willingness
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain the group's checking and PayPal accounts.
2. Accept contributions and Pay expenses.
3. Submit at least one report a month to the Members business meeting.
4. Inform group members, visitors, and all who attend group meetings about AA's 7th Tradition.
5. Ensure that money is accepted only from members of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Other: Both Treasurers will at all times have equal access to, and information on, group financial records.
More information of Primary and Alternate positions: Guidelines
Elected Trusted Servants and Alternates
Added: 01/27/13 Modified: 07/15/16