Group Secretary and Alternate Secretary
Term of office: 1 year
Suggested sobriety: 5 or more years
Suggested qualifications: At least 6 months subscribed to the group's business email list.
Suggested previous experience; Extensive service at the group level, intergroup level, or General Service experience.
Suggested Trusted Servant Willingness
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Leads the group business meeting.
2. Maintains the group membership and Elected Trusted Servant roster.
3. Encouraged to sit as a non-voting member on all e-AA committees.
4. Should not publicly express opinions on specific issues or motions before the group except in extreme circumstances.
5. Submit at least one report a month to the Members business meeting.
Added: 01/27/13 Modified: 02/15/17